Summers Acres Store offers products such as English Jubilee Orpington and Buff Orpington fertile hatching eggs and day old chicks, Nigerian Dwarf goats, and various seasonal items. Summers Acres is a husband and wife duo with a passion for homesteading and practical simple living. We believe in all of our products as they are a part of our lifestyle and representative of our values.
Pullets, goats, and any farm pickups will require contacting us directly for coordination.
doTERRA Monthly Promotions
View the detailed product information or purchase now.
Note: The product of the month can only be earned on the Loyalty Rewards Program by placing an LRP order between the first and the fifteenth of the month; must be 125 PV or more.
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum) Essential Oil - Valued for its calming properties, Basil is commonly used as a cooling agent for the skin. Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to reduce anxious feelings. Basil provides great benefits to both… More
- Treating Chigger Bites with Clove Essential Oil - Summer is drawing to a close soon and many of you are probably dreaming of fall and cooler weather, but those that are still working outside in the woods and brush in this dog days… More
- Mint to Repel Insects and Rodents Around the Chicken Coop - Mint is one of my favorite scents and plants. It has such a crisp, clean, fresh aroma. We have a nice mint patch growing at our old house. Mint self propagates rapidly. This is a… More
- DIY: Pine Floor Cleaner Recipe - Here is a simple easy recipe to make your own natural, non-toxic pine floor cleaner with just a few basic ingredients and essential oils.
- Arborvitae (Thuja plicata) Essential Oil - Known as the “tree of life”, Arborvitae is majestic in size and abundant in unique benefits. Arborvitae essential oil is concentrated in tropolones, such as hinokitiol, which are a group of chemical compounds that protect… More
- Nigerian Dwarf Goats Kidding Process - Although we have had 3 Nigerian Dwarf does for a couple of years now, this year was our first experience with kidding goats. In the early morning hours of February 22nd, we welcomed our first newborn… More
- Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia) or “Tea Tree” Essential Oil - Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil, also known by its more common name “tea tree” has been esteemed by cultures around the world for ages. Melaleuca is comprised of over 92 different compounds. Melaleuca is renowned… More
- DIY Kitchen Cleaner Recipes - The kitchen is the most important room in every household, and as such it must be taken good care of. The kitchen is the place where the entire family gathers every day and spends most… More
- Newborn Doeling and Buckling - We would like to introduce the newest members of the family that were born this morning. Strawberry, the mama and both newborn kids are doing well. Mama was quite hungry and thirsty, quite strong. Both… More
- DIY: Building a Bigger Better Chicken Run - We are just weeks (maybe a month) away from our move to our “new to us” farmhouse. We have been quite busy and we have failed miserably at keeping the progress updates flowing. We took a… More