Perfect Appetizer Snack for Parties and Social Gatherings
Who doesn’t enjoy a tasty cocktail weenie? (Vegetarians I guess) I have always been a fan, but it seems that most are prepared in some form of BBQ sauce. I love a good BBQ sauce, but still it is nice to mix things up a bit. These have a little sweet and sour taste that have been a crowd pleaser with my family for years.
Orange Glaze Recipe
The recipe is for one package of cocktail weenies. I generally make 3 or 4 packages at a time. Simply adjust the recipe for the amount you are making.
- 1/4 Can Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbs Mustard
- 1 Tbs Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Flour
- 1 Package Cocktail Weenies
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Crock Pot
- Turn crock pot on low.
- Add concentrated orange juice into crock pot.
- Add brown sugar.
- Stir until sugar dissolved.
- Add the remaining ingredients except cocktail weenies.
- Stir until all ingredients dissolved. The flour will try to clump a bit. Take care that it is completely dissolved.
- Add cocktail weenies.
- Stir to completely cover weenies.
- Cook on low for 1.5 hours and serve.
|Cooked Orange Glazed Cocktail Weenies|